FW: Desktop screen corruption (AMD LX driver)

Puneet Goel puneet.maillist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:49:43 PST 2007

Hello John,

Thanks for the quick reply.

You are right. It is happening at the 4 corners of the app. I was
dragging Notepad application on my desktop when i saw this behavior.
All the 4 corners of the notepad window were leaving trail behind on
desktop. If i refresh desktop everything becomes normal but dragging
notepad application again corrupted desktop. However if the drag any
of the native linux application which are installed on my system, it
works perfectly fine. I shall try to do more testing on this by
publishing some other apps as well.

My host linux system is having Citrix ICA client 9.0. and server is
citrix presentation (metaframe) 4.5. There is a standard way of
publishing application via citrix server and that is what i am also
following.

Is there any other info i need to provide ?

Regards,
Puneet