[BUG]: Crash with fullscreen Xv

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 31 10:10:36 PDT 2007

	Hi all,
with latest git (as of yesterday, because more recent ones are giving
me ABI mismatches all other the place), X will crash when I put xine in
fullscreen (using Xv) with a 855GM based laptop. Mplayer reads
correctly the stream with fullscreen but hang the X server when trying
to stop it.
I tried with/without framebuffer compression (dunno if my chip handles
that anyway), with or without tiling, and with XAA and EXA.
Let me know if something  can be done to debug that further.
Thx
Bye
Manu