Problem

praveenya kumar praveenya.g at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:58:22 PDT 2007

Hai!
       I am having a problem with gmplayer (mplayer with gui) and I think
this is the problem of Xorg.
       I am using Xorg 7.2 version,processor is AMD geode Processor.
       I installed corresponding amd  driver with Xorg.
       My problem is : While playing a video file using gmplayer, if I right
click on video to get gmplayer options menu, the menu is appearing behind
the video display rather than above the video display. Not only options
menu, other windows also , if we drag and put them above the video display
they are appearing behind video. I am unable sort it out. want your help.
     xorg.conf and xorg.log files are attached in the mail.

thank you!

G.Praveenya
s/w engineer