xf86-video-ati randr-1.2 branch on PowerBook5,4 with RV350

Paul Collins paul at briny.ondioline.org
Wed Aug 22 16:52:15 PDT 2007

I decided to play with randr-1.2 on my PowerBook, but when I start X
(server 1.3.0.0) I get a corrupted display with the left-hand third of
the screen repeated and overlapping.  When I switch back to the console
it is corrupted in the same way.  If I revert to the old driver and
restart X, everything goes back to normal.

Machine is a PowerBook 5,4 with RV350 ("Mobility Radeon 9600 M10").

If it's not expected to be broken, let me know if you'd like any info.

--
Paul Collins
Wellington, New Zealand

Dag vijandelijk luchtschip de huismeester is dood