Documentation wiki

Michael T raselmsh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:24:33 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Whenever I want to do something X related - on the driver side or the
application side - I always find that I need a long time to find all the
documentation needed for the task, and that that documentation often has
gaps or is somewhat dated.  I wanted to suggest that you expand the
documentation section of your wiki somewhat - on the one hand, adding in as
much available documentation as possible that the authors are willing to
licence appropriately for a wiki, and on the other hand, perhaps more
importantly, encouraging users of the documentation to extend and update it
themselves.  This might do a lot to help people developing for X and X.Org,
and even ultimately help you get more code contribution.

Regards,

Michael