Latest intel git borks mplayer video output

Chris Pemberton cjpembo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:44:36 PDT 2007

> Adding the Option "AccelMethod" "EXA" to my intel driver gave the
> following error and the x server failed to launch:
>
> (EE) Failed to load module "exa" (module requirements mismatched, 0)
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Chris

I've been googling and see that there is an intel-video exa branch of
the driver.  I'd just like to point out that I'm using whatever branch
of the driver is at:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/drm
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/mesa
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver

And to clarify; I get XV video corruption using this branch of the
driver and I suppose this is why I'm getting the "no exa modules error
as well".

Should I be using another git source to solve my problem or should XV
work with the above sources.

Thanks,

Chris