Cannot find xfbdev

Prashant J Zaveri pjz1607 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:09:37 PDT 2007

Hello,
         I am cross compiling x for arm.I have downloaded all the
tarballs of s from source tree and cross compiled using the
"build-from-tarball.sh" script.

I have successfully build all the files but could not find  Xfbdev
installed. Am i missing something ...

This are the flags the I used to cross compile Xserver .

export CONFFLAGS='--host=arm-linux --disable-dri --disable-glx
--disable-ipv6 --disable-xglserver --disable-xglxserver
--disable-xsdlserver --disable-xwinserver --disable-xnestserver'

This is the command for build script

PATH=/home/midhun/p1007/xorg/modular/bin:$PATH
./build-from-tarballs.sh -D -bz2 -e -c /home/midhun/p1007/xorg/modular
> build.log 2>&1

Any guidance will be helpful.

Prashant