[avivo] Last commit breaks driver on my system

Nicolas Trangez eikke at eikke.com
Tue Aug 7 05:21:20 PDT 2007

Hija,

After doing a git-pull lately xf86-video-avivo stopped working on my
system (only got a b0rked screen as result, although I was able to
switch to console and reboot from there, although I had to do this
blindly as the screen was garbled).
I went through my first (minor) git-bisect to figure out which commit
broke it, turns out to be the last one (for now), e03a0...780001
("rework output dpms handling").

I described my hardware some mails ago, basicly an X1600 based laptop
card, ATI Technologies Inc M56P [Radeon Mobility X1600].

Thanks,

Nicolas