Input hotplug: evdev options fix

Nicolas Trangez eikke at eikke.com
Tue Aug 7 05:16:17 PDT 2007

Hija,

playing with the new HAL-based input hotplugging I had to make 2 minor
tweaks, one in hal.c, one in the FDI file (running HAL 0.5.9).

The first patch makes a minor change in config/x11-config.fdi: on my
system, info.capabilities for my keyboard does not contain input.keys,
but contains input.keyboard.
The second patch adds one more option to the newly created device,
"device" with as value the path to the device file, as this seems to be
necessary with xf86-input-evdev from Git.

Thanks,

Nicolas