avivo: PATCH to add support for several chips

Adam Williamson awilliamson at mandriva.com
Sat Aug 4 14:15:08 PDT 2007

Hi, there. Attached is a patch which adds several missing PCI IDs to the
avivo driver.

This has not been tested on actual hardware, and Daniel advised me that
it may not be accepted for this reason. However, the IDs are taken from
ATI's own canonical list:

http://ati.amd.com/developer/ATI_Device_IDs.txt

so they should all be valid and correct. I did have to guess whether to
call a couple of chips RV515 or RV516, but this doesn't really have any
practical consequence (RV515 and RV516 are identical, just manufactured
in different plants).
--
adamw