xorg-xserver-server + mesa 6.5.3

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Apr 30 08:32:51 PDT 2007

S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
> 30 Nis 2007 Pts tarihinde, S.Çağlar Onur şunları yazmıştı:
>> 30 Nis 2007 Pts tarihinde, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz şunları yazmıştı:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Did anyone already port xserver 1.3.0 to mesa 6.5.3? If yes then please
>>> share with the patch.
>> http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/devel/desktop/freedesktop/xorg/xorg-server/
>> files/support_mesa6.5.3.patch
>
> You may also need [1] from xorg-server git [2]
>
> [1]
> http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/devel/desktop/freedesktop/xorg/xorg-server/files/remove__GLinterface.patch
> [2]
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/xserver.git;a=commit;h=a4e2fc703484fffed8dd50c1b4b24c564be4d3cd

In a very similar vein the following patch is probably also required
depending on your configure options. Guessing this should be in git too
if someone would be kind enough to commit it..... (making a bug seems
like overkill if someone here can "just do it"... but let me know if you
really need a bug and I'll create one)

Col