How to get my ChangeGamma routine be called

Juergen Beisert juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de
Sat Apr 28 01:30:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 26 April 2007 15:26, Juergen Beisert wrote:
> But nothing else. My ChangeGamma function will never called. Whats going
> wrong?

It seems this registered function will only be called from the xv extension.

BTW: Does anybody know the difference between the meaning of the function I
can register in pScrn->DPMSSet (while the ChipProbe() is running) and the
DPMS-function I can register with the xf86DPMSInit() call (while
ChipScreenInit() is running)?

Regards,
Juergen