MergedFB not working on radeon X700

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:54:16 PDT 2007

Hi Alexej

  As you mention my board works with direct rendering :D

ricardo at aragorn:~$ glxinfo |grep direct
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
direct rendering: Yes

I had to uninstall the fglrx-driver, becouse its libGL.so.1.2 was
uncompatible with the r300_dri.so

Thanks for your help

--
Ricardo Ribalda