Fwd: xf86-video-intel in ubuntu feisty (needed dependencies)

Javier Ruiz Hidalgo jrhbcn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:15:28 PDT 2007

I agree with Andreas completely, I'm using xserver 1.3 compiled from
ubuntu unstable and the intel driver 2.0.0 from the private Timo's
repository and there seems to be some incompatibility between the two
of them as the xserver is crashing ... (it might also be me messing
something in the installation though)

My next try is going to be also re-compile the intel driver from the
debian sources to see what happens, I'll let you know how it goes, in
any case, It'd be fantastic to have these packages in a feisty
repository for easy testing...

later,

Javier Ruiz Hidalgo <jrhbcn at gmail.com>