MergedFB not working on radeon X700

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:34:17 PDT 2007

Hi all

  I have changed MonitorLayot from "TMDS,CRT" to "TMDS,TMDS", and also
I have remove dri from xorg.conf (and unloaded the kernel modules).
But I get the save behavour. A cloned image :( on both monitors. I
attach the new xorg.conf and the nex Xorg.log.
   I am now empty of ideas, I have also started reading the driver
source, but I don't have any ideas.

   Thank you very much for your help.

--
Ricardo Ribalda