Make acecad driver work with 2.6.x kernels

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:33:49 PDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Zephaniah E. Hull <warp at aehallh.com> wrote:
> Er, you're going to need xf86-input-evdev 1.1.2 at least.
>
> And I was refering to xf86-input-evdev, not acecad (which I don't know
> anything about).

Oh, I'm sorry :) I haven't got around to checking the git version of
evdev to see if the bugs where fixed.

I noticed that you just closed the bug about ABS handling. Since
Debian still carries 1.1.0 only, I'll compile my own evdev and see if
I can still reproduce the problem with the wrongly configured tablet,
and open a bug if this is the case.

What should I do with the acecad patches?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta