Upgrade to Xorg 7.2 broke Xinerama configuration

Julian von Mendel xorg at derjulian.net
Mon Apr 23 10:54:47 PDT 2007

>> I upgraded Xorg from 7.1 to version 7.2, and my previously perfectly
>> working Xinerama configuration with two TFT monitors connected to one
>> graphic card doesn't work anymore. I used the following xorg.conf, which
>> shows the same image on both monitors now:
>> (If you've any questions why this configuration file worked and why
>> there are so many screens and devices defined, don't ask me, I just
>> copied and modified it a little...)
>
> Can you post your Xorg log?

Sure. I attached old.log and new.log, old.log is the log file for the in
the cited text mentioned xorg.conf, which worked perfectly some time
ago, new.log ist the log file for the new, rewritten configuration file.
--
Sincerely yours
  Julian von Mendel

E-Mail:  reply at derjulian.net
WWW:     http://derjulian.net
Phone:   (+49) 9122 171417
Address: Stadtparkstr. 6, 91126 Schwabach, Germany