Mesa with dri on intel - what's going on ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Apr 23 06:12:46 PDT 2007

> I just wanted to say: Me too! Glxgears runs fine, but torcs and beryl
> looks both garbage. Did you open a bugreport where one can follow the
> action?

Hi!
  Still not. I would like to collect more information. I'm planning to
run 1.3.0 server with 6.5.2 mesa (if it's compatible) and with 2.0 intel
and look, whether the problem is there or not. However, I don't have time
just now to compile all this tim. I hope that later this week I will be
able to do it.
          With regards, Pavel Troller