[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.0.0

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sat Apr 21 17:15:35 PDT 2007

I found the problem, a call to xf86RandR12TellChanged got added in
xf86Crtc.c in 2.0.0, which only shows up at run time if a randr change
is made.

Here is the fix:

*** xf86Crtc.c  Sat Apr 21 19:59:48 2007
--- xf86Crtc.c.orig     Sat Apr 21 19:59:07 2007
***************
*** 1887,1895 ****
        }
      }
      xf86DisableUnusedFunctions(pScrn);
- #ifdef RANDR_12_INTERFACE
      xf86RandR12TellChanged (pScrn->pScreen);
- #endif
      return ok;
  }

--- 1887,1893 ----