xorg build error

amit pundir pundiramit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:53:44 PDT 2007

i was building X11R7.2 through GIT repositories, but got the following
error:

# cd /tmp/src
# ./git_xorg.sh
cloning app/appres
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
fetch-pack from 'git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/app/appres' failed.
cloning app/bdftopcf
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
fetch-pack from 'git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/app/bdftopcf'
failed.
cloning app/beforelight
fatal: unable to connect a socket (No route to host)
fetch-pack from 'git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/app/beforelight'
failed.
cloning app/bitmap
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
fetch-pack from 'git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/app/bitmap' failed.

now please tell me what to do next? where is the problem? my internet
connection is working properly..

--
Thanks and Regards
Amit Pundir

"Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."