[Members] X.Org project booth on LinuxTag (Germany) 2007

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Sun Apr 15 01:19:11 PDT 2007

Hi Leon,

Thank you very much for your offer! I've taken it to the
X.Org Board.

As the Board is shifting the focus of our funding towards
education and away from marketing it has decided to only
cover smaller expenses like for show material and some
local logistics.
The Board has therefore decided to not fund travel
(especially international) to attend a trade show.

Regards,
	Egbert.