Modular build fails for drivers - ./configure syntax error

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Apr 13 07:36:27 PDT 2007

On Apr 10, 07 14:05:37 -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> I haven't tested this, but this patch to util/modular/build.sh should
> build/install libdrm on supported platforms.

This actually depends where you downloaded libdrm to. As the path on
freedesktop.org is mesa/drm, I would suggest the same directory.

I have this included in a set of changes I want to push for build.sh
(building w/o failing for missing pakages etc.).

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de