xorg-europe X.Org project booth on LinuxTag (Germany) 2007

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Apr 13 03:55:38 PDT 2007

On Apr 12, 07 10:49:11 +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
> I've received a request from the organizers of LinuxTag
> http://www.linuxtag.de if the X.Org Foundation was interested
> in having a booth on this year's event in Berlin from May, 30
> to June, 2.
> Do to the fact that the event has moved to Berlin which is
> no longer at convenient driving distance for me I will not
> be able to organize or run the project booth this year.

I'll probably be in Berlin on May 30th and 31st. I have to be back in
Nuernberg on June 1st, and on one of the two days I'll probably have a
talk. But I can help setting up the booth.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de