Sticky keys shouldn't be deactivated by pressing keys in parallel

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Thu Apr 12 02:41:14 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I use Xorg 7.2 and start the Xserver with the +accessx option. Then I
can enable/disable sticky keys by pressing shift five times.

My problem is, that they're disabled when I press a modifier key and a
"normal" key in parallel, too. Is it possible to disable this "feature"
somewhere, so that only the 5x shift toggle is used to enable/disable
the sticky keys?

I like sticky keys for one-handed keystrokes, but if the keystroke is
performed with two hands, I press the keys in parallel. If pressing two
keys wouldn't disable the sticky keys, I could benefit from this accessx
feature.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A morning without coffee is like something without something else.