Dell Latitiude C800 - problems using dock video

Sam ss99hi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 21:17:08 PDT 2007

Thanks!  That option worked like a charm.

I saw that option in the r128(4) man page, but I got scared when I read it
might kill my FP.  So this begs the question; how might turning off the FB
registers cause damage to my LCD (which I *think* is off when docked?)

And is this correct behavior for r128 or a bug?  Shouldn't setting "Display
CRT" turn off the FB registers automatically?

Thanks again,
-Sam