AW: [ANNOUNCE] A Build System For X.Org Modular

billyx at gmx.at billyx at gmx.at
Fri Apr 6 12:27:15 PDT 2007

No, I will not.
There are several reasons for this:
- There are some people get paid for working on OS Software
- I know to less about xorg.
- I don't want to develop it, I want to use it. I can't participate on every
piece of software I use in my live. There are some other OS projects where I
did some contribution.
- I also post my expieriencies and solutions which is also a kind of
documentation.
- I will write a second mail today with some problemes/bugs/enhancments I
found out today and this is MUCH more i get support from the "incredible
community"
- And the most important reason: I'm not going to search somewhere some file
containing documentation, searching the right position, creating a patch
file, perhaps reqest some kind of account only to make a small contibution.
You have a wiki and there should be a easy way to (perhaps even without
login) to edit

Bernhard Mähr