Need Help Compiling xf86-video-intel

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Wed Apr 4 19:03:02 PDT 2007

Tonton wrote:
> high i use asus barbone with i945 chipset and onboard Intel GMA 950
graphics card with fedoracore 6
> i have trouble to use 3d acceleration with game google earth blender
rendering etc...

I was thinking i945 graphics should work out of box on fedoracore 6.

> does my graphics card i950  is supported with xorg/intel drivers ?

Definitely.

> does exit how to for test xserver and graphical drivers to help so
newbee for understanding some

To start building intel driver, you may take a look at a guide at
http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/install.html.
For other xorg components, you can search on x.org wiki.

-Gordon