Thin Client any1?

aallencj aallencj at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:29:06 PDT 2007

Hello, has anyone got suggestions on this one?

I am considering running a thin client on a local network to run an educational games server, under a Microsoft Windows environment. I`m quite aware of the implications this will have upon the available bandwidth, but currently that is not the issue i`d like to address.

What I would like to know is, how would I be able to accomplish this using Xorg, or are there any better alteratives on how i could acheive this?

A.J.