Constraining cursor to RandR crtcs

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Tue Apr 3 09:10:11 PDT 2007

On Apr 03, 07 14:01:31 +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> > This is a *very* bad idea, if the size difference between these two
> > monitors is very small (e.g. 1680x1050 on the left hand size, 1280x1024
> > on the right hand side - BTW exactly the combination I have here).
> > In that case you certainly don't want your cursor to just stop on the
> > lower right edge of the left monitor when moving right, because the
> > difference is almost negligible.
>
> Hmm I see your point. That said, the little step you get in that
> scenario would probably be something you would, in practice, get used to
> fairly quickly I reckon.

Definitely. I actually never noticed it in the first place, until I
checked display resolutions and found out that the common edge had
different resolutions on both screens...

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de