i915 and 1680x1050 (yes , again :)

Helmut Zimmer helmut.zimmer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 09:52:04 PDT 2006

Thanks, installing automake 1.9 solved that problem.

Unfortunately my original problem still exists and I cannot make my i915
output 1680x1050. The monitor won't find signal even with the modesetting
branch of the driver.
Perhaps I just have to wait if the forecoming drivers should solve this.

--
HZ