Dual Head with ATI (DVI + VGA)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 16:30:32 PDT 2006

> Here is my config:
>
> http://www.miketech.net/xorg/mergedfb3/xorg.conf
>
> And here is the log:
>
> http://www.miketech.net/xorg/mergedfb3/Xorg.0.log
>

> As you can see, everything seems to work fine. Both screens are detected
> correctly with the correct resolutions. But both screens are blank. I
> have set the monitorlayout to "crt,tmds" instead of "tmds,crt". This is
> also the result if i use "auto,auto".

Can you post 3 logs with the latest driver, 1 "tmds,crt" 2 "crt,tmds"
3 no setting at all...

Is this an-onboard card (IGP??), it seems to say it has external TMDS,
which we may not support yet as it requires driving an external chip,
I don't suppose you can figure out what the chip is? (sil1162 or
sil164)..

Dave.