Bring on the release wrangling

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Sun Sep 10 21:02:43 PDT 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 23:40, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 10:41:50PM -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > For the X server, if you've got bits to merge, start talking about them
> > so we can decide what needs inclusion.  I've got a smallish patch set in
> > Fedora that I want to see included, which mostly takes care of the
> > problem of EDID mode injection and some miscellaneous other autoconfig
> > bits.  We've also got a fairly constant bug level relative to 7.1 and I'd
> > like to see that come down a bit.
>
> Oh, *in* fedora.
>
> If only there was like a fedora.fd.o, where everyone could stick their
> patches. And who knows, maybe they could even be reviewed or discussed
> there.

It's not like I go out of my way to hide it.  All of Fedora's patches are
publically available, both in the SRPMs and through CVS:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/xorg-x11-server/devel/

Although admittedly I should have it in a git branch already.  I expect have
that finished before the end of the week.

- ajax