Two mice with different sensitivity

Adam B cruxic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:17:30 PDT 2006

Unfortunately "Resolution" does not seem to have any effect for these
mice.  With my simplistic view of the problem it seems that an option
such as "Resolution" could easily be implemented in a device
independent manner.  What's the hang up?  Why does it only work for
some mice. BTY I am using the "ExplorerPS/2" protocol.