DPMS stopped to work with SuSE 10.1

Kevin Shanahan kmshanah at disenchant.net
Mon Sep 4 19:41:09 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 09:16:04AM +0200, Stefan Müller wrote:
> okay, thanks. I am using kdm. I tried to find the call to startx, but
> could not find the files. I searched the init.d directory and also had a
> look at all kdm files, but did not find an obvious place to add the option.
>
> Could you help me with this, please?

Well, I don't use kde at all but a quick search on the kde website
tells me you should probably edit kdmrc; in the [X-*-Core] section(s)
there is an option "ServerArgsLocal" which is probably the one you
want. Either that or add it to the "ServerCmd" option. Perhaps a KDE
user could chime in?

  http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdebase/kdm/kdm-files.html#kdmrc-core

Regards,
Kevin.