7.2 RC1

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Fri Oct 13 17:53:45 PDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 07:09:48PM -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> Most components got a version bump for RC1, and are available at:
>
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/development/X11R7.2-RC1/
>
> as well as in the usual spot under /releases/individual.  Note that this
> contains _only_ updated components; for everything else, use 7.1.

What happened to libX11? I expected the latest release in individual to
get copied over, as it's newer than in 7.1...?

Thanks for releasing the libXrandr and libXcomposite changes I committed
though. Sounds like we have a fix for libXi coming soon too, but I have
to study that one carefully.

--Jamey