Experimenting modesetting in radeon driver

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:31:46 PST 2006

You should really look at randr-1.2 and the changes to the radeon
driver that are required for it.... I tried doing what you did a few
years ago and it was a lot of pain,... the latest radeon driver in git
is a lot better, but the one I'm working on in my git tree is a lot
closer...

I'd hope by Xmas to have a randr1.2 radeon driver mostly done....

Dave.