7.3 release

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Nov 30 10:29:33 PST 2006

Hi,
So, we're obviously a bit late, but RC3 is basically ready now, and that
means we should (theoretically) be able to do the final release in a
week.  This means that any fixes you really, really want to push for the
final release should've gone in two weeks ago.  If there's anything else
you want to push in, push it to the relevant branch[0], and kick either
myself or ajax -- after testing it brutally -- to make sure it gets in.

Tinderbox crew, if you felt like starting up again, that'd be really
good as well.

Cheers,
Daniel

[0]: For the server, push to master, and then list it on
     http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/Server12Branch