mouse + keyboard busy --> X crash (evdev driver?)

Emmanuel Roux shiliba at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 30 09:19:34 PST 2006

Hello,

I get a x crash problem due to my mouse + keyboard
(log: Device or resource busy). I run a multiseat
system with X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release
6.9
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.17.13 i686
==> Slackware 11

The problem is that when I logout of a session on one
a the 2 seats, X crashes often (not systematicaly
after the first logout).

Any ideas ?

I put the the logfile + xorg as a copy

Thank you for the help