via k8m890 very slow with vesa

bob davis bob at bobsbits.net
Tue Nov 28 21:57:51 PST 2006

I am the original poster and I have ubuntu edgy 6.10.
I ran the x11perf test with a few relevent tests
x11perf -repeat 1 -copywinwin500 -scroll500 -copywinpix500
-copypixwin500 -copyplane500 -eschertiletrap300 -64poly100complex -move
-movetree -resize -putimage500 -eschertiletrap300

I also booted with a ubuntu 6.06 live dapper disk.
I attached both logs and you can see the tremendous slow down on scroll,
copy, and move window.

I also attached the xorg.0.log from 6.06