fixing the recurring Mesa build problem

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:30:30 PST 2006

On 11/20/06, Brian Paul <brian.paul at tungstengraphics.com> wrote:
> Doesn't sound like there's a good solution to this problem.  Yay,
> autoconf :(
>
> I guess we'll just have to stick with hard-coded filenames for the
> time being.  I plan to wrap up Mesa 6.5.2 on Wednesday.

Looks like that's the best plan. One thing I was thinking about that
could be helpful here is to have the hard-coded list in one spot
rather than in symlink-mesa.sh and in all the Makefiles. If you're
interested, the patch I sent earlier could easily be changed so that
the hardcoded list is just in GL/mesa-include.mk. Then only that file
would need to be changed.

--
Dan