fixing the recurring Mesa build problem

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Sun Nov 19 08:59:58 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 13:48 -0800, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> I went ahead and fleshed out everything. I still didn't try building
> since I don't have recent enough libraries and headers to build
> xserver HEAD.

Would be nice if you could fix that... I spent a couple of hours today
trying to wrap this up, but I hit another related problem: As automake
now doesn't know about the contents of the sources files, the
nodist_*_la_OBJECTS variables in its output end up not containing the
symlinked source files, so they don't get compiled. I tried overriding
nodist_*_la_OBJECTS and *_la_DEPENDENCIES in Makefile.am without
success. Any ideas for this anyone?