Maximum Number of Clients

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Sun Nov 12 14:30:42 PST 2006

Steve:

You'll have to dig into the waitfor loop and associated data structures,
not a simple matter of setting a macro.
We wrote 1024 client support in the Solaris X server.  It took a few
weeks, give or take our paperwork process.

Stuart

Get out the VOTE!