xorg driver for geode lx

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Thu Nov 9 01:09:54 PST 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 09 November 2006 03:13, Markus Heller wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> until very recently you've been working on the driver for the amd geode lx
> chip. I have such a board here and I'd like to use that driver. I see that
> it is not in the debian distribution.
>
> How can I proceed to get it running?
>
> The core issue I need here is the capability to rotate the screen.
>
> Thanks ahead for your help!

The patch is here:

  http://dl.exactcode.de/oss/xorg/

when I did this work I asked for Xorg write access but granting it took some
weeks and since then I had no time to commit this into the new GIT
repository. I'll try to find a time-slot to do this soon before 7.2 ...

Rotation should work (tested it), even with RGBA cursors (implemented it).

Yours,

--
  René Rebe - ExactCODE - Berlin (Europe / Germany)
  +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45