problem with i915tex_dri

berek kr992 at interia.pl
Wed Nov 8 16:52:31 PST 2006

I had found reason why kde was crash

because with new drm and mesa compiled i had always

"do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset."

then I did what I have always do - I was go to drm from git and in linux-core
did make and drm.ko , i810.ko i830.ko and i915.ko copy to drm folder in
kernel modules (before this was working , now is crashing)
and now with kernel orginal modules all working , but
what can i do with  :

do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset.

?

Mike