problem with i915tex_dri

berek kr992 at interia.pl
Tue Nov 7 14:19:29 PST 2006

(sorry for my bad english)
Hello

I have debian unstable with kernel 2.6.18 , xorg 7.1.1 , glproto , drm from
git , mesa from cvs , xf86-video-intel from git , I was compile all without
error (but in mesa i was copy gcc headers and all from x86 in mesa src to
include)

All working , but i had found in xorg log :

(EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib/dri/i915tex_dri.so failed
(/usr/lib/dri/i915tex_dri.so: undefined symbol: drmCloseOnce)
(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering

What could be the problem? (I want use hardware rendering)
I attach all xorg log

Mike

Jestes kierowca? To poczytaj! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f199e