7.2 RC1

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Sat Nov 4 06:19:18 PST 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 02:23:32PM +0200, Daniel Stone wrote:

> > > Apparently, the answer is 'not this weekend'.
> >
> > Sound like releases are only done at weekends, so it won't be
> > available before November 10?
>
> I'd certainly expect (and hope) it's before Nov 10.

Ok. We'll see.

> > Do you know, which git branch will be used for RC2, so I'll be able to
> > take now something which is pretty close to RC2?
>
> I'd imagine most everything that isn't
> inputproto/libXi/xorg-server/xf86-input-{keyboard,mouse,evdev}, just on
> master.  Most modules haven't really changed that much.

Thanks. And what would be the correct branch for
inputproto/libXi/xorg-server/xf86-input-{keyboard,mouse,evdev} ?

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany