[Xcb] XCB/AIGLX Matchbox/GTK

Matthew Allum mallum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:39:07 PST 2006

Hi;

If you are serious about porting matchbox-window-manager to use XCB,
you should look at the beginnings of matchbox-window-manager-2 ( in
matchbox SVN ). I initially started coding that with purely XCB but
then fell back to xlib ( XCB was missing some functionality I needed
at the time - error trapping I think ). The plan was then to use the
nice stuff async stuff in XCB if running atop an xcb based xlib if not
do the same kind of thing not so nicely with Xlibint.h. This is
abstracted out though - it would be pretty easy to add the XCB bits
and make it a compile time option.

  -- Matthew