[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.2.99.0

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu Nov 2 03:47:03 PST 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 04:17, Daniel Stone wrote:

> Please test this one hard: in particular, the input paths have changed
> massively, and need as much testing as they can get.  If there are a lot
> of changes, I'd like to get a 1.2.99.1 out the door reasonably quickly,
> particularly also if there are changes like pci-rework involved (hi,
> Ian!).

In file included from glxdri.c:44:
../../hw/xfree86/os-support/xf86drm.h:39:20: error: xf86mm.h: No such file or
directory

Hm, wasn't xf86mm.h deleted some time ago from libdrm?

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/dri/drm/libdrm/?hideattic=0

libdrm 2.0.2 here.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team