Dumping input-hotplug branches on master

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Wed Nov 1 20:34:58 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 05:19:29AM +0200, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 21, 2006 at 12:55:56PM +0300, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > If there are no objections, once Zepheniah and I have finished tooling
> > around with a couple of last niggles, and I've ported the other DDXes,
> > I'd like to drop the input-hotplug branches on master.
>
> Hi,
> No-one objected, so, as you can tell from the release mails (but the
> server commit message obviously got cut for size reasons), it's all in
> there.  Have at it.

At the same time I saw your release announcements for

- inputproto 1.4
- libXi 1.1.0
- xsetpointer 1.0.1
- xorg-server 1.2.99.0
- xf86-input-evdev 1.1.4
- xf86-input-mouse 1.2.0
- xf86-input-kbd 1.2.0

Will these all be part of X.Org 7.2 (RC2) or prereleases for it?
Especially the xorg-server update looks suspicious to me.

Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany