ATI Mobility X1400

Sebastian Bergmann sb at sebastian-bergmann.de
Fri May 26 08:50:25 PDT 2006

 Sorry, it's me again asking about the ATI Mobility X1400 chip this time.

 How well is this chip supported by X.org 7.1? Does it work in "dual
 mode" (output on internal LCD and external VGA)? Is 3D/GLX/EXA/etc.
 supported?

 I read on the ATI website that recent versions of the binary driver
 support this chip but I also found a couple of blog entries and forum
 posts that said the opposite. Before I buy a notebook (ThinkPad T60)
 that has this chip I need to make sure that I can do presentations with
 it, for instance.

 Thank you in advance,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Bergmann                      http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69